1084 Do good things on the least one is on the Greatest one.

 I am wholehearted,

what I want,

It is to build God's house in Jerusalem for God.

in this period:

I have suffered from poverty,

Satan's mockery,

loneliness and loneliness,

helpless standing still,

deception with the Internet…

Finally I got a conclusion:

Unless you really put a stone on the house of God in Jerusalem, it is easy to be deceived.

Before we actually build the God’s Temple, we can donate money to the orphans, widows, and single-parent families around us! Because doing these things on the Lord's youngest child is doing it on the Lord.


As for me Chin Dabid, if the Holy Spirit moves you to donate money to me, please do accordingly. May my God bless you double bless!

Chin Dabid: chin2050@gmail.com

我一心一意,
我所求所想,
就是為神在耶路撒冷建造神的家。
在這段時間裡:
我承受了貧窮之苦、
撒但的嘲笑,
寂寞與孤單,
原地踏步的無助,
與網路的欺騙…
最後我得到一個結論:
除非真的把石頭蓋在耶路撒撒冷神的家上,否則很容易被騙。
在真正建造聖殿之前,我們可以把錢捐給身邊的孤兒、寡婦、單親家庭!因為把這些事情作在主最小的一個小子的身上,就是作在主的身上。

致於我,聖靈若感動你,把錢捐助我,請你照著作。願我的神加倍的祝福您!

秦續堅 chin2050@gmail.com

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

祝福銀行的異象