1616 The day I gave all the glory to GOD and I feel very good.

Yesterday I help a man who did wear very dirty clothes and who no talk to other people and just walked took round the park.

The GOD'S Spirit moved me to help him. At first I feared him I do not know will he attack me or not.

GOD'S moved me go to buy a water and bread when I say hello give water and bread to him at same time.

And when he took water and bread he said thank you to me.

And I give him my T shirt and my pants and ask him ex change it.

When I did the good work a beauty lady came to me said: I want to help him already because when saw him took food from the garbage my heart feel pain, but I am a woman I fear will he attack me. Then the lady gave me 2000 dollars for buy a shoes for him.

I sail: no no no, it is too many, buy shoes just need 400 dollars.

But the beauty lady gave me 1000 dollars for help the homeless.

In The Truth I love her.

The day I feel good. 

May all the glory to GOD.




留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

祝福銀行的異象