1700 My, Chin Dabid's Gamble is the Holy Choose and Holy Act and not your gamble

My Gamble is not your think the ordinary gamble,
my Gamble is face future with GOD, and decide with GOD when the conditions I have to choose one.

Such as:
Go to the goal with the way that safe but waste time, or go to the goal with the way danger but save time, I have to choose.

Make friends with X sister or Y sister, you can not make two as your friends, you have to choose one with GOD.

Call her at now or call her wait some time is best I have to choose, all about what I talk is my Gamble.

If you are fisher on the boat, cast you net to right side or left side, you have to choose and decide with GOD.

If you are a carpenter you make chair first or desk first? For get more money.

Today I got the Pass Word to be rich, I will tell no one even my son.

My Gamble is not sin, that is to choose and decide with GOD.

I can agree and choose and get the same thing or condition with GOD'S Happy Choose with no be told nor any sign but after I pray.

I know Him over 35 years, but He has been knowing me before He created the Heavens and Earth.




留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

祝福銀行的異象