1698 Dear ABBA FATHER in Heaven I remember the Sabbath day at evening:

Please let me Chin Dabid enjoy 3 times in everyday to do what the gamble maybe as a gambler or player.

The small gamble once is 25~100NT$. Maybe I lose or get money.

And all the great things are Yours those I have been obeying You.

Just gamble 3 times in everyday, please allow me.

I loss or get money, all I should thanks and give glory to You.

When I gamble, I feel I am a human, not an angel.

When I am an angel, let me like an angel please.

Now I am a man, please let me as a man.

And when I Bingo Bingo,  please you The GOD still in my spirit and soul and body.

Today is prepare day, after sun set it is the Sabbath I will not gamble, so please still with me when I gamble at later.

不管中沒中,神永遠偉大



Amen


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

祝福銀行的異象